Catalog #49
Zero Cents
daily commute
ink and watercolor on paper size A3
Estimated Value: 400 USD
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zerocents/
About the Artist:
One night about 5 years ago I ate some ecstasy and drank a bottle of whisky. In the morning i woke up with a broken jaw. I couldn't talk i washed my mouth out with more whisky and started my day with out words the only communication i had was the marker i always kept with me so i did the only thing i knew how to do i drew that night i fucked this beautiful girl flirting with only my scribbles. I never saw this girl again but that was when i realized what i was going to do with my life, iv been using my drawings to get woman into bed ever since
Zero Cents
daily commute
ink and watercolor on paper size A3
Estimated Value: 400 USD
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zerocents/
About the Artist:
One night about 5 years ago I ate some ecstasy and drank a bottle of whisky. In the morning i woke up with a broken jaw. I couldn't talk i washed my mouth out with more whisky and started my day with out words the only communication i had was the marker i always kept with me so i did the only thing i knew how to do i drew that night i fucked this beautiful girl flirting with only my scribbles. I never saw this girl again but that was when i realized what i was going to do with my life, iv been using my drawings to get woman into bed ever since